Industry: Broadcast Media
Location: Manhattan, NY
Duration: 9 month freelance
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a discipline in one of the following: Marketing, Digital Marketing, Integrated Marketing Communications, Communications, Advertising
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States DESIRED CHARACTERISTICS
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills with solid attention to detail.
- Self-Starter; eager to learn, grow and brings a can-do attitude to the position.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to partner effectively with team members, the Sales organization, and external parties
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Bilingual preferred (English and Spanish)
Responsibilities: Reporting to the Manager, Network Partnerships this position will contribute to the development and implementation of integrated marketing strategies and solutions for Hispanic Sports Department as multi-platform initiatives (on-air, online, mobile, social, local, emerging media, etc.). Specialist will assist the team (Manager, Director and/or Vice President) in project management of client campaigns, including the biggest global sporting event in 2018. Individual will lead day-to-day communications with ad agencies, producers and other internal parties to ensure gold standard execution of marketing campaigns.
- Post-Sale and Project Management: Lead the execution process of sold client campaigns, including but not limited to:
- Lead the development of project documents, such as the Scope of Work, and keeping sponsorship trackers up-to-date.
- Schedule and lead kick off calls, weekly status calls and other necessary touch points with agencies, clients and internal partners (i.e. Sales, Planning, etc.)
- Work with Producers and other internal parties (i.e. Digital, Legal) to ensure accountability, message consistency and that deliverables are met.
- Manage consistent and timely communication with internal and external parties as related to client campaigns, such as requesting and sharing client assets, communicating changes to deliverables, troubleshooting issues, etc.
- Collect and organize client-related materials: i.e. timelines, calendars, etc.
- Lead the development of Post-Campaign materials, including Quick Caps, Case Study Recap decks and Video Sizzles.
- Pre-Sale and Proposal Development: support the development of marketing solutions in response to client RFPs and/or Sales’ needs as needed.
- Schedule and lead debriefs with Sales to review client objectives.
- Develop concept briefs and/or PowerPoint presentations.
*Candidates must undergo full background check prior to starting*