Industry: Broadcast Media
Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ (free shuttle buses are provided in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and parts of Jersey)
Duration: ~1 year
• 3-5 years of experience in design and development – media or entertainment, related industry experience preferred
• Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
• Extensive experience using Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and other associated design and collaboration software
• Ability to code an email using HTML, CSS and jQuery
• Ability to execute creative work from concepts and wire-frames to final visual designs
• Experience designing and developing responsive design templates for email marketing
• Great communication and collaboration skills with the ability to lead and influence others
• Ability to evaluate data and make recommendations
• Must be organized, able to act independently, and be flexible to adapt to business needs
• Required Education: Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in a design-related discipline, such as: Web Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or equivalent work experience.
• Assist with digital creative projects that are related to the company’s digital products and content marketing needs.
• Create impactful email campaigns that follow industry best practices and standards to drive engagement and customer retention.
• Knowledge of, and ability to design for all devices and screen sizes
• Bring designs to life with HTML and CSS across a variety of platforms
**All applicants must complete a sample email project as a part of their submission**
*Candidates must undergo a full background check prior to starting*