Industry: Corporate – Law Firm
Location: Manhattan NY
Duration: ~ 6 months freelance
- Produces flip-book pages, charts, graphs, and other graphic materials for Business Development Support with great attention to detail.
- Participate in the design and production of PowerPoint presentations.
- Responsible for sending documents to the color laser printers and then trimming, collating and binding print material which is produced.
- When required, answers phones and other administrative support for graphics department.
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of MS Power Point; Adobe’s Creative Suite 6: InDesign; Photoshop; Illustrator; Acrobat; moderate fluency of MS Word, MS Excel, and InCopy; experience with scanning photographs and recreating logos.
- 5+ plus years experience in a PC environment needed.
- Must possess a good grasp of spatial relationships, color coordination and page layout skills.
- Average typing skill of 40 – 50 wpm is acceptable.
- Must be able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.