Industry: Sports/ Entertainment
Location: Onsite only in Manhattan, NY
Duration: a couple of weeks, possibly permalance
Description: The Designer is responsible for efficiently and effectively executing design projects. This includes:
– Clearly communicating (verbally and visually) concepts and ideas to the AD
– Evolving concepts to fully developed designs
– Creating production-ready files
– Checking Production and print proofs
– Must have an excellent eye for typography, layout and color
The Designer must also:
– Have the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping attention to detail
– Be able to develop presentation decks that effectively and simply communicate the project’s objectives and goals
– Present work to internal clients in some instances
– Attend site visits and events in some instances
– Produce work that meets a high level of cutting-edge design
– Bring a range of creative thinking and ideas to all design challenges
– Graphic Design expertise is mandatory.
– Fluent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite on the Mac platform is mandatory.
– Workable knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is recommended.
– Ability to communicate ideas clearly and quickly.
– Ability to work well in a team environment.
– Must be well organized.
– Must dress appropriately and professionally (business attire) every day.
– Must be on-time to work and meetings.
– Minimum 4 years professional work experience.
– Large format, environmental and event graphic design experience is a plus.